Resident Concern Form

Leave This Blank:

The City of New Smyrna Beach Resident Concern Form will help us identify a problem in your area. Once you have completed and submitted the form, your concerns will be forwarded to our office and will be addressed in a timely manner. Thank you for your assistance.

If you are having issues with electric, water, sewer or streetlights please contact the Utilities Commission.

Electric - (386) 427-1366
Water/Sewer - (386) 427-1368
Streetlights - (386) 427-1361

Contact Information
* indicates required fields.