How do I submit a complaint?

To submit a complaint please call 386-410-2870, if you wish to remain anonymous do not give your name, address, or telephone number. Provide the address of the property you feel is in violation of City Codes and state your concerns or file a Request for Inspection Form and submit to Code Enforcement Office. 

Show All Answers

1. Can I remain anonymous when I make a complaint?
2. How do I submit a complaint?
3. How do I follow up on a complaint I have made?