New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport
The New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport / Jack Bolt Field (identifier: EVB) is located on North U.S.1 in New Smyrna Beach. It is a public use, general aviation (GA) airport that is owned and operated by the City of New Smyrna Beach.
As a destination, New Smyrna Beach is in close proximity to beaches, Kennedy Space Center and Central Florida attractions and events. The New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport is the perfect alternative for the discerning business and pleasure traveler.
The airport primarily serves corporate aviation and general aviation activity, including a charter service with daily flights to the Bahamas and a state of the art flight school. View a list of our Fixed Base Operators/Airport Businesses (FBO).
The New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport is surrounded by residential neighborhoods. Please keep this in mind when using our facility, which will help us continue to be a good neighbor. Please take a moment to view our "Pilots Working With Communities" procedures. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
The airfield (see diagram):
- Is situated on approximately 770 acres of land
- Accommodates 160,000 annual aircraft operations
- Accommodates 120 based aircraft
- Jet A with Additive and Avgas
- Full service fuel is available from the FBO's on the field
- Runway 02/20 - 4,001' x 100'
- Runway 07/25 - 5,000' x 75' (lighted w/ PAPI)
- Runway 11/29 - 4,323' x 75' (lighted w/ PAPI)
Air Traffic Control Tower
- Operates 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- ATIS (available 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.) - 124.625
- AWOS (available 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.) - 124.625
- CTAF - 119.675
- Ground Control - 121.325
- Approach Control, Daytona Beach - 125.35
- Instrument Approaches - ASR, GPS, NDB
- Lighting Approach Aides - PAPI on Runway 29, 11, 07, 25
- Flight Safety Standards - St. Petersburg (PIE)
- Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) 386-409-4705