The City of New Smyrna Beach has transitioned from a paper-based competitive solicitation process to OpenGov (formerly ProcureNow), an electronic bidding and vendor registration system. All documents regarding competitive solicitations are posted using this third-party platform.
There is no charge to register with OpenGov or participate in the solicitation process. OpenGov guides vendors through submitting a response to a solicitation by indicating which sections require a response and what type of response is required. This saves vendors time by eliminating the need to reread bid documents multiple times and ensure they have met and responded to each criteria.
Responses and proposals must be submitted electronically through OpenGov. Paper responses and proposals will not be accepted.
To register as a vendor and access additional information, please visit OpenGov Vendor Guides.
To view advertised City of New Smyrna Beach solicitations, please visit OpenGov.
Visit the legacy DemandStar platform here.
Open Bids at a Glance
- Development of Aviation Properties at New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport ("EVB") - Due Date July 26, 2022
- Maintenance Operations Expansion Design & Construction - Due Date July 11, 2022
- Exterior Painting and Sandblasting Services - Due Date July 11, 2022
- Old Fort Wall Repair and Restoration - Due Date July 11, 2022
- Roof Replacement for the Maintenance Operations Administration Building - Due Date July 6, 2022
- Airfield Signage Rehabilitation - Due Date July 6, 2022