Noise Abatement Committee
The responsibilities of the Committee is to gather information relating to
noise issues at the Airport, evaluate that information, present periodic
reports to the Airport Advisory Board (the Board) and when appropriate,
make recommendations to the Board relating to the Committee's findings.
- Held every other month.
- May hold additional meetings if necessary.
- Held in the City Hall Commission Chambers 210 Sams Ave,
NSB, Fl 32168
Noise Abatement Committe Application
- Norm Decker, Islesboro Representative
- Jim Speer, Chairman, Inlet Shores Representative
- Edward Charbonneau, Fairgreen Representative
- Richard Abbott, Sugar Mill Representative
- Jeffrey Mitchell, Airport Business
- Ken Byrnes, Aircraft Operator Representative
- Danny Perna, Fixed Base Operator Representative
- Al Alznauer, Turnbull Estates Representative
- Vacant, Impacted Resident
- Glen Wade, Active GA Pilot
- Ken Petrie, Non-incorp Area Representative
- Vacant, Airport Business Representative