The Commission is composed of five members who are qualified electors and freeholders in the City. No member may serve more than three consecutive terms. The Utilities Commission members serve three-year terms.
The Commission prescribes rules, rates, and regulations governing the sale and use of electricity, water, and sewage collection and treatment.
Agendas & Minutes
- 6:00 pm
- Third Monday of each month
- The DeBerry Room, Utilities Commission, 200 Canal St.
View the Agendas and Minutes
of the Utilities Commission
- William E. Hall, Chair - term expires September 7, 2015
- William E. Biedenbach - term expires September 7, 2014
- Jeanne K. Diesen - term expires September 7, 2013
- Lee Griffith - term expires September 7, 2015
- Oscar Zeller - term expires September 7, 2016
- Kenneth L. Bohannon - term expires September 7, 2016