New Smyrna Beach Police Department
The New Smyrna Beach Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration will give the public an opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs. Additional Info...
- How do I file a police report?
- Where do I find information about employment with the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- Where do I pay a parking citation?
- Where do I pay a traffic citations?
- Who can I call to obtain a copy of a police record?
- How can I report a traffic complaint in my neighborhood?
- How can I get a crime prevention program or other related police presentation for my group?
- What should I do if I call 9-1-1 by mistake?
- If I need the police, but it is not an emergency, what number do I call?
- What are the hours of operation for the New Smyrna Beach Police Department Records Section?
- How much does it cost to obtain a copy of a New Smyrna Beach Police Department Report?
- Who can obtain a copy of a traffic crash report?
- Can Fingerprinting be done at the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- What is the status of my case?
- If I am the victim of identity theft, do I need to report it to the police?
- Who do I contact for a traffic related question?
- How do I request traffic control signs or traffic enforcement for a particular area?