New Smyrna Beach Police Department
Accident update…….. After arriving to Halifax Hospital yesterday, the 63 y.o. pedestrian succumbed to his injuries later in the afternoon. Additional Info...
At around 11:28 a.m. today, a 63 y.o. white male of New Smyrna Beach was crossing North Dixie Freeway when he was struck by a passenger vehicle in the southbound lanes. Additional Info...
- How do I file a police report?
- Where do I find information about employment with the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- Where do I pay a parking citation?
- Where do I pay a traffic citations?
- Who can I call to obtain a copy of a police record?
- How can I report a traffic complaint in my neighborhood?
- How can I get a crime prevention program or other related police presentation for my group?
- What should I do if I call 9-1-1 by mistake?
- If I need the police, but it is not an emergency, what number do I call?
- What are the hours of operation for the New Smyrna Beach Police Department Records Section?
- How much does it cost to obtain a copy of a New Smyrna Beach Police Department Report?
- Who can obtain a copy of a traffic crash report?
- Can Fingerprinting be done at the New Smyrna Beach Police Department?
- What is the status of my case?
- If I am the victim of identity theft, do I need to report it to the police?
- Who do I contact for a traffic related question?
- How do I request traffic control signs or traffic enforcement for a particular area?