Facilities Listing & Information
Located at the corner of Flagler and Pine Street. The facility is home
to the Coronado/Mainland Shuffleboard Club with 20 lighted courts
for club play. The Civic Center recreation building includes a
dining room, kitchen, and dance hall. Map Link
(new!) Brannon Civic Center
When this new, waterfront civic center opens in the fall, not only will event planners have a place to seat more than 600 people, the new Brannon Civic Center will include an outdoor terrace to highlight one of our area’s biggest assets… the Indian River. The new single-story, 13,900-square-foot civic center will offer:
- a 6,500-sq-foot grand ballroom that’s flexible in size. The grand ballroom can be partitioned for smaller events or combined with adjacent multi-use spaces for a combined total more than 1,850 sq feet.
- a 340-sq-foot catering kitchen.
- a 1,950-sq-foot lobby area.
- administrative offices.
- larger restrooms.
- an outdoor green space on the south side of the building for viewing outdoor concerts and performances.
- and a 7,500-sq-foot terrace on the east side of the building that will maximize the river view. In some areas, the terrace will be as close as 20 feet to the seawall.
This facility is located at 403 Magnolia Street at the South Causeway overpass.
The building features a kitchen, stage, and clubroom. Map Link
Recreation Department Office & City Gym
two outdoor basketball courts. Map Link
Alonzo "Babe" James Community Center
room for ping-pong, pool, and a variety of activities, and a gymnasium.
The building is available for all ages and offers an after school program. Map Link
Summer Hours: Mon-Fri 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (After School Program Only from 2:30-5:30 p.m.)
Sat 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sun 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Located on Sunset Drive north of the Municipal Stadium, this facility
has a meeting room, outdoor grill, and plenty of space for scouting
groups to utilize for various functions. Map Link